National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
Public and Partner Communication
Connections Bimonthly Newsletter
- November - December 2015: 2014 School Health Policies and Practices Study Results, MSAs Bear Highest Burden of HIV, Gay and Bisexual Men's Health website PDF - Mobile
- September - October 2015: Recognizing the Frontline Public Health Workforce, Updating the National HIV/AIDS Strategy, DASH: New web site launch PDF - Mobile
- July-August 2015: Updated STD Treatment Guidelines Available, 2013 YRBS Combined Datasets Released, AIDS.gov: Positive Spin PDF - Mobile
To subscribe to CONNECTIONS, visit the NPIN Electronic Mailing Lists page.
Dear Colleague Letters
- October 1, 2015 - DIS Recognition Day is Tomorrow, October 2nd!
- September 30, 2015 - CDC Launches New Advanced Query and Data in the NCHHSTP Atlas!
- July 28, 2015 - White House Office of National HIV/AIDS Policy Releases HIV/AIDS Strategy: Updated to 2020
- June 26, 2015 - CDC HIV/AIDS Update: National HIV Testing Day
- Previous Letters
NCHHSTP on Twitter and Facebook
To keep up-to-date on the latest information on HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD and TB prevention efforts, follow us on Twitter and Facebook. View NCHHSTP social media policy.
- Dr. Jonathan Mermin
- Dr. Hazel Dean
Deputy Director of NCHHSTP
- HIV/AIDS Prevention
- STD Prevention
- Viral Hepatitis
- Healthy Youth - Dr. Stephanie Zaza
Director, Division of Adolescent and School Health
- CDC NPIN