2016 Conference Registration
|Early Bird Rate
On or Before
July 8, 2016
(July 9, 2016 –
August 1, 2016)
|Regular Conference Registration||$475||$515|
|Government Rate (federal, state, local FTEs only)||$400||$440|
|Student Rate *||$235||$240|
* Students must submit a copy of their student ID with the registration form.
Conference Registration will close on Monday, August 1, 2016 or when maximum attendance capacity is reached. Onsite Registrations will not be accepted.
The tenth annual National Conference on Health Communication, Marketing, and Media will kick-off by offering five (5) pre-conference workshops on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 from 8:00 – 11:30 a.m. Please note that there is an additional fee for the workshops.
The workshop topics are:
- Hands-On Social Media Strategy
- How to talk to people when the unthinkable happens: Explore 6 valid crisis and emergency risk communication approaches to social media, mass media and public engagement
- Livestreaming and Content Creation: How to Use Periscope and Facebook Live to Create Huge Engagement and Build Your Fans!
- Storytelling for Social Media: Creating Stories that Change Behavior
The registration fee for each workshop is $80.
- Workshop attendance space is limited - please register early. All requests will be honored on a first come-first serve basis.
- You can register for workshops during the regular conference registration.
- Please note that if you have already registered for the conference, you are able to access your registration record and register for the workshops at that time.
To register, choose one of the following options:
- Page last reviewed: July 5, 2016
- Page last updated: July 5, 2016
- Content source:
- Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media