2014 Conference Continuing Education
This activity provides (1.6) contact hours.
CEU: The CDC has been approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102. The CDC is authorized by IACET to offer 2.0 ANSI/IACET CEU's for this program.
CECH: Sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This program is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) to receive up to 17 total Category I continuing education contact hours. CDC provider number GA0082.
“ Instructions for obtaining Continuing Education will be sent via email to conference participants”
CDC, our planners, and our presenters wish to disclose they have no financial interests or other relationships with the manufacturers of commercial products, suppliers of commercial services, or commercial supporters with the exception of:
- Glen Albright wishes to disclose his relationship as a researcher with Kognito.
- Caryn Coln, wishes to disclose her relationship a CDC CIMS contractor employed by Northrop Grumman.
- Everett Hamilton, wishes to disclose his relationship as an employee with Octane Public Relations & Advertising.
- Kim Harkins, wishes to disclose her relationship as an program manager and conference presenter with Medtronic Philanthropy.
- Sarah Harris, wishes to disclose her relationship as a client of Incite.
- Donald Jones, wishes to disclose his relationship as an salary employee of Booz Allen Hamilton.
- Jeff Jordan, wishes to disclose his ownership interest with Rescue Social Change Group.
- Punam A. Keller, wishes to disclose her relationship as an consultant/researcher with CVS.
- Michelle Kitson, wishes to disclose her relationship as an salary employee of Rescue Social Change Group.
- Eric Ratinoff, wishes to disclose his relationship as an independent contractor with DaVita Rx.
- Ming-Hsiang Tsou, wishes to disclose he is the CEO and Founder of PathGeo Corporation.
Planning committee reviewed conflict of interest content to ensure there is no bias.
Presentations will not include any discussion of the unlabeled use of a product or a product under investigational use.
CDC does not accept commercial support.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about the conference, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO