CDC laboratories that perform clinical testing (except clinical trials and basic research) must adhere to Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) requirements and maintain current certification of CLIA compliance.
There are many laboratories at CDC that conduct human clinical testing. There are multiple CLIA certificates; they are grouped based on the location of the laboratory and on the types of services provided. The certificates are available below for viewing and printing.
- Arctic Investigations Program Laboratory, Anchorage AK [PDF - 1 page]
- Dengue Laboratory, San Juan PR [PDF - 1 page]
- GAP International Laboratory, Atlanta GA [PDF - 1 page]
- Infectious Diseases Laboratory (NCEZID), Atlanta GA [PDF - 1 page]
- Infectious Diseases Laboratory (Other), Atlanta, GA [PDF - 1 page]
- National Center for Environmental Health, Division of Laboratory Science, Atlanta, GA [PDF - 1 page]
- Vector-Borne Diseases Laboratory, Fort Collins CO [PDF - 2 pages]