We Track. You Act!
You can use the Tracking Network to make informed decisions that can keep you healthy and improve the places where you work, live, and play.
Decision Makers can use the Tracking Network to
- Save money and lives through prevention
- Inform policy decisions
- Make informed decisions about city or state planning.
- Make critical decisions about where to focus public health resources and interventions.
Healthcare Professionals can use the Tracking Network to
- Educate communities, families, and individuals about health risks and prevention tips.
- Identify groups at risk for environmental health problems.
- Educate colleagues or students about environmental health issues.
- Create a health profile for their communities.
Listen to the Nurses and the Network podcast in which a public health nurse talks about how the Tracking Network helped her do her job.
Individuals, parents, and families can use the Tracking Network to
- Learn how the environment is connected to health.
- Find out ways to prevent or control health problems related to the environment.
- Discover what environmental health issues are important in their communities.
Public Health Leaders can use the Tracking Network to
- Identify communities at risk.
- Answer questions and respond to concerns from residents.
- Improve prevention activities that reduce environmental exposures and protect human health.
- Target prevention efforts.
- See where hazards and health problems are occurring and how they are changing over time.
- Assess the connections between the environment and its effect on health.
Read how public health leaders across the country have used the Tracking Network to save lives and protect people from health threats.