CDC is leading a national effort to develop the EPHT program with its federal partners, national organizations and other key groups. These partnerships enhance CDC’s ability to:
- Build a Sustainable National EPHT Network
- Enhance EPHT Workforce and Infrastructure
- Disseminate Information to Guide Policy, Practice, and Other Actions to Improve the Nation's Health
- Advance Environmental Public Health Science and Research
- Foster Collaboration Among Public Health and Environmental Programs
Detailed background and contact information for each of CDC’s key tracking partners.
Access to the Tracking program's MOUs: