- Emergency Room Procedures in Chemical Hazard Emergencies A Job Aid Information about symptoms, diagnosis and treatments for chemical exposures
- Managing Hazardous Material Incidents Recommendations for pre-hospital and hospital mangement.
- Chemical agents List of chemical agents and links to related materials.
Natural Disasters and Severe Weather
CDC Radiation Emergency Response Information from the Radiation Emergency Assistance Center includes basic explanations and definitions related to radiation and radiological emergencies. It also offers guidance to those responding both at the scene of an emergency (prehospital) and for hospital staff.
- Radiation Emergency Assistance Center/Training Site (REAC/TS)
- Page last reviewed: December 1, 2008
- Page last updated: May 30, 2014
- Content source: