EPHLI Application Instructions
This content is provided by the National Center for Environmental Health’s Environmental Health Services Branch for informational and historical purposes only. Continuation of EPHLI is subject to availability of funds; the institute is not active at this time.
How to Apply for EPHLI
(These application procedures are for informational purposes only. Applications are not being accepted at this time. Information on future requests for applications, new application dates, and program updates will be posted here.)
Use these instructions and examples to complete and submit your application. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Your application should include four items:
- Curriculum Vitae [DOC - 35 KB]
- Application Form [DOC - 49 KB]
- Participant and Program Commitments Form [DOC - 50 KB]
- Letters of support: Submit at least one letter of support for your application to EPHLI. This letter should not be from your supervisor.
Application Deadline for Class of 2011-2012 is October 31, 2010
Applications will be accepted from August 15 to October 31, 2010. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applicants will be notified of selection status by November 30, 2010.
Tentative program sessions for the class of 2011-2012 are
- February 28–March 4, 2011 (CDC, Atlanta: attend presentations and graduation of previous class and participate in first session for incoming cohort)
- October 17–21, 2011 (St. Louis, MO)
- February 27–March 2, 2012 (CDC, Atlanta: presentations and graduation)
CDC will provide all books and course materials and pay approved travel and per diem costs associated with participation in the institute.
Want to send information about EPHLI to a colleague? Download the
- Continuation of EPHLI is subject to availability of funds.
- Only U.S. citizens working in the United States are eligible to apply.
For more information about EPHLI, contact email@example.com.
- Page last reviewed: May 25, 2011
- Page last updated: April 16, 2015
- Content source: