Using Employee Health and Personal Hygiene Measures
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration first aired the Webcast Using Employee Health and Personal Hygiene Measures Webcast on May 27, 2010. The purpose of the Webcast is to educate state and local health inspectors, food industry employees, consumers, and others about ways to improve health and hygiene in a retail and food service setting.
This Webcast provides
- practical recommendations for implementation and compliance with regulations related to preventing transmission of foodborne disease by infected food workers,
- tools for use in preventing transmission of foodborne disease, and
- information on administrative and legal aspects of compliance, along with inspection and compliance strategies.
The Webcast includes CDC behavioral scientist Dr. Laura Brown, who discusses data collection on foodborne illness outbreaks, provides data on employee health behavior, and discusses future data collection needs related to employee health issues.
- Page last reviewed: June 24, 2013
- Page last updated: June 24, 2013
- Content source: