- Feature #1 - Prevent Carbon Monoxide (CO) Poisoning: Change the batteries in your CO detector
- Feature #2 - Be safe and healthy in winter.
- Feature #3 - Stay Healthy On Your Cruise: Tips Now Online in 8 Languages
- Feature #4 - New Findings - Report: Info on 4 specific measures
- Feature #5 - Groundwater Week: Resources for EH Practitioners
CDC's National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH) plans, directs, and coordinates a national program to maintain and improve the health of the American people by promoting a healthy environment and by preventing premature death and avoidable illness and disability caused by non-infectious, non-occupational environmental and related factors. We are especially committed to safeguarding the health of populations that are particularly vulnerable to certain environmental hazards - children, the elderly, and people with disabilities.