This is a paid 10-week summer environmental internship for undergraduate students who are passionate about the environment, interested in human health, and curious about how they are linked.
A healthy environment should be capable of sustaining a healthy population; however, with 7 billion people on the earth, there is a need for more... (Continue)
What You Should Know...
For questions about this internship program, please contact Maria Jolly or LT James Gooch at CLEH@cdc.gov
2015 Application Timeline
- Application opens: Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- Application deadline: Wednesday, January 28, 2015
- Notification to intern of acceptance: Friday, March 13, 2015
- Acceptance of internship offer by student and initiation of paperwork: Friday, March 20, 2015
- Internship dates: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 – Friday, August 14, 2015
- Page last reviewed: November 10, 2011
- Page last updated: October 20, 2014
- Content source: