CDC Growth Chart Training Technical Requirements
To participate in the CDC Growth Charts Training modules, you will need to meet the minimum technical requirements listed below. To maximize your training experience, you should have the necessary software and plug-ins installed on your computer. If you don't meet all of the requirements, you may still be able to go through the modules but certain features will be missing or nonfunctional.
- 200 MHz processor or better
- 32 MB or more of RAM
- 28 kbps modem with a stable internet connection (56 kbps or faster is recommended)
- 16-bit sound card and speakers
- Video card capable of displaying thousands of colors or higher
- Screen resolution of 800 x 600 or higher is recommended
- Web browser: Netscape Navigator 4 or Internet Explorer 4 or higher
- RealPlayer 7 or higher for audio, video and animation playback (Choose RealPlayer Basic for the free version.)
Learn more about Real Player
- Adobe Acrobat Reader to view certain documents
Learn more about Adobe Acrobat
- Flash Player 5 to participate in some of the interactive learning tools
Please report technical problems to: CDC-INFO.