You should now be able to
- List the six steps for evaluation.
- Discuss how to engage stakeholders and why it's important (step 1).
- Discuss the program plan and explain why it's important in evaluation
- Discuss what is meant by focusing the evaluation and explain the
importance of determining the evaluation's purpose and identifying
evaluation questions (step 3).
- Explain how to gather credible evidence and what to gather it on (step
- Discuss options for evaluating the 4 P's (step 4).
- Explain what it means to justify conclusions (step 5).
- Discuss use of the evaluation results and the importance of sharing
results (step 6).