You should now be able to
- Develop a detailed intervention design based on chosen strategies and
- Identify partners needed to implement program and discuss how to work
- Analyze and list details that need to be accomplished to complete
- Revise a logic model to include intervention activities and desired
- Define process and outcome objectives.
- Discuss planning issues including budgets and program timeline.
- Describe the importance of pre-testing and appropriate times to use it.
At the end of phase 4, you should be very clear about what your program
components are and how you plan to implement them, how long it will take, and
how much it will cost.