After completing this module, you will be able to
- Develop a detailed intervention design based on chosen strategies and
- Identify partners needed to implement program and discuss how to work
- Analyze and list details that need to be accomplished to complete
- Revise a logic model to include intervention activities and desired
- Define process and outcome objectives.
- Discuss planning issues including budgets and program timeline.
- Describe the importance of pre-testing and appropriate times to use it.