Choose Intervention Activities or Components
Coordinate All Activities
Once you have chosen the activities you want to implement, you'll need to
make sure that all of your activities coordinate with each other and fit into
the strategies outlined in phase 3. Take a moment to look at your complete
- Together, do these activities address the barriers and benefits to change that
your audience identified?
- Do the activities support each other?
- Does each activity coordinate with your overall marketing strategy?
- Do you have the resources available to implement all of the activities you
- Are any important components missing?
- Together, do your activities address the relevant constructs you identified
from behavioral theory?
- Together, are these activities likely to have the intended effects? Are they
sufficient to change the complex behaviors you're trying to change?
- Will the members of your target audience receive sufficient "dose" to enable