After completing this module, you will be able to
- Explain the purpose of the strategy development phase and describe why
- Describe three general principles of the strategy development phase.
- Explain how to use evidence in the selection of interventions.
- List possible audience segments; analyze options, and select a target
- Describe the benefits of a good audience segment description.
- Identify secondary audience(s).
- List possible behaviors to change; analyze options and select a behavior
- Explain how to write SMART behavioral objectives.
- Explain what "marketing mix" is and define each component.
- Describe how each component of the marketing mix influences key strategy