You should now be able to
- Gather data and review available information about a specific health
- Determine who is affected by the problem and what groups could be a
target audience for the intervention.
- Identify what range of behaviors need to be changed to address the
- Make preliminary decisions about a behavior to address.
- Determine potential strategies for change.
- Explain how to identify information available through existing data, and
determine what is relevant to selecting a target audience and to selecting a
behavior to change.
- Identify stakeholders and obtain information from them on existing
programs or activities.