After completing this module, you will be able to
- Explain what a problem description is and why it is important.
- List potential sources for existing data to inform a problem description.
- Identify contributing factors to the problem.
- Explain how to select broad target audiences.
- Identify possible behaviors that need to be changed.
- Propose possible strategies for change and support these options using
current behavioral theories and data.
- List the components of and draft a problem description.
- Identify information gaps.