You should now be able to
- Define social marketing and describe what it is and what it is not.
- Describe when and why to use social marketing.
- Identify and define key terms associated with social marketing.
- Describe how social marketing is different from traditional health
- List and define the 4 P's in the marketing mix.
- List the six phases in the social marketing planning process.
- Identify four components of a social marketing plan.
Because this information will be important as you work through the remaining
course modules, some review questions are included here to help you make sure
you've mastered the content presented in this module.