Success Stories in Building Healthier Communities
Impact. Progress. Value. It's what success stories are all about. CDC's Healthy Communities Program Success Stories Web site is a free online tool to help you turn your success into strong, professional, polished documents.
This Web site, an innovative resource accessible to CDC's Healthy Communities Program grantees as well as the public, collects stories detailing the work supported by the CDC. These stories illustrate the health impact of creating sustainable environmental changes that address the major risk factors—tobacco, physical inactivity, and unhealthy eating. The Web site includes a number of helpful features to users:
- Easy-to-use tool to develop your story.
- Guidance on how to write a success story.
- A downloadable worksheet to begin the pre-writing process.
- Three professionally developed templates.
- A free photo library.
- Archive of success stories that you can search and share.
You are the key to developing a great collection of stories that highlight your community's hard work and dedication to preventing chronic diseases. By building this archive together, we can learn more about the impact of creating healthy places for people to live, work, learn, and play. Let's Get Started!
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP)
4770 Buford Highway, NE, Mailstop F-73
Atlanta, GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO