Organization and Leadership
The Division of Community Health (DCH) consists of three branches:
- Program Development and Implementation;
- Research, Surveillance, and Evaluation; and
- Training, Translation, and Communication.
These branches are guided by the Office of the Director, which houses the Office of Policy, Partnerships, and Communications; the Associate Director of Science; and the Associate Director of Health Equity.
- Page last reviewed: October 25, 2013
- Page last updated: October 25, 2013
- Content source: