Getting Continuing Education
Watch Me! Celebrating Milestones and Sharing Concerns offers Continuing Education. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEU's for this program.
After you complete the quizzes for all four modules, follow the link directing you to CDC Training and Continuing Education Online:
- Create a new account or sign in to your existing account under Participant Services
- After you register, a “Search Options” page will come up. Enter Watch Me or WD2427 in the “Keyword Search” box.
- Complete the final evaluation for Watch Me!
- Print your CE certificate
Follow the procedures in your own state or territory for obtaining state-approved CE using your printed CE certificate.
- Page last reviewed: May 16, 2016
- Page last updated: May 16, 2016
- Content source: