Getting Continuing Education Credit
Watch Me! Celebrating Milestones and Sharing Concerns is eligible for 0.1 Continuing Education Units (CEU) (=1 clock hour).
After you complete the quizzes for all four modules, follow the link directing you to CDC Training and Continuing Education Online:
- Create a new account or sign in to your existing account under Participant Services
- After you register, a “Search Options” page will come up. Enter Watch Me or WD2427 in the “Keyword Search” box.
- Complete the final evaluation for Watch Me!
- Print your CE certificate
Follow the procedures in your own state or territory for obtaining state-approved CE credit using your printed CE certificate.
CEU: The CDC has been approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102. The CDC is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 ANSI/IACET CEU's for this program.
- Page last reviewed: September 16, 2014
- Page last updated: September 16, 2014
- Content source: