Are these five statements true or false? Simply fill out your name and today's date and then check your choices. Then click "Create
Questions" at the bottom of the test.
1. Kids in wheelchairs are sick and can't be athletes
2. Athletes in wheelchairs can be as good as athletes not in wheelchairs
3. Kids in wheelchairs cannot play sports.
4. Kids in wheelchairs can't play sports because they can't get into the gym, pool, or track.
5. Kids in wheelchairs cannot run races as fast as kids that run with their legs
Return to Kids Quest Mobility page