Are these five statements true or false? Simply fill out your name and today's date and then check your choices. Then click "Create
Questions" at the bottom of the test.
1. Kids with hearing loss cannot communicate with other children.
2. Kids with hearing loss cannot be successful in school and later in life.
3. Sometimes kids with hearing loss go undiagnosed and fail in school.
4. Sign Language is gestures and pointing and is not really a language.
5. A baby can be given a hearing test at the time of their birth.
Return to Kids Quest Hearing Loss page