Preventing Neural Tube Birth Defects: A Prevention Model and Resource Guide
For campaign partners to help in developing a prevention campaign. Includes appendices (item below) on diskette.
Note: This item is NOT appropriate for distribution to patients, clients, or the general public.
Table of Contents
- About NTDs
- About folic acid
- Step 1 Mobilize Your Community
- Step 2 Plan for Action
- Step 3 Test Your Messages and Materials
- Step 4 Deliver, Track, and Evaluate Your Program
- Real World Examples
- Glossary of Terms
- List of Appendices
- Appendix A Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B Useful Literature and Information
- Appendix C Contacts
- Appendix D Involving Others
- Appendix E Planning for Action
- Appendix F Delivering your Program
- Appendix G Sample Survey Questions
- Appendix H More About the Media
- Appendix I Materials to Use and Adapt
- Evaluation Form
“Flo” at NCBDDD
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Road, Mail Stop E-86
Atlanta, GA 30333
CDC partners also have materials available:
March of Dimes folic acid material.
Spina Bifida Association of America publication order form.
- Page last reviewed: December 24, 2014
- Page last updated: December 24, 2014
- Content source: