CDC has FREE folic acid brochures, booklets, posters, and fact sheets in English and Spanish. The materials were designed, tested, refined, and produced for their specific audiences and are available for personal use or use in community activities.
To view, print, or order materials go to the order form. Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Do you have materials to share? Send them to us, and we will place them in our clearinghouses.
- March of Dimes folic acid materials
- Spina Bifida Association of America publications order form
- Spina Bifida Association Marketplace
- What You Should Know About Folic Acid (English) A booklet for parents who have lost a pregnancy or had a child with spina bifida, anencephaly, or encephalocele from Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron. Also available in Spanish
- Page last reviewed: December 31, 2014
- Page last updated: December 31, 2014
- Content source: