- Learn the Symptoms - Identify cerebral palsy as early as possible.
- CDC’s New Muscular Dystrophy Research - CDC’s Muscular Dystrophy Surveillance Tracking and Research Network is the only population-based muscular dystrophy tracking program in the US.
- Heart Defects Study - Heart defects across the lifespan.
- Key Findings—Estimating the impact of newborn screening for critical heart defects in the US
- Child Development: It's Better to Know - Watch this Spanish language video.
Click on the links below to see recent scientific articles, feature articles, and key findings for each topic.