Skip directly to search Skip directly to A to Z list Skip directly to navigation Skip directly to page options Skip directly to site content

Blood Disorders

For persons with hemophilia and other bleeding disorders

Anyone in need of emergency medical assistance should call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency room.

For a full list of federally-funded Hemophilia Treatment Centers, click here.

If you need more information, please contact the National Hemophilia Foundation Information Resource Center ? HANDI ? at 800-42-HANDI.