- CDC Issue Briefs - People with Disabilities: Healthy Weight Strategies
- Breast Cancer Screening - The Health Insurance Marketplace makes it easier for women with disabilities.
- TOOLBOX - Helping women with disabilities use clinical preventive services.
- The ADA— A platform to include people with disabilities in mainstream health.res.
People with and without disabilities can be healthy and well. CDC works to promote health and wellness and improve the quality of life for people of all different abilities.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Human Development and Disability
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO