- Key Findings—Are children with neurologic or neurodevelopmental conditions being vaccinated for the flu?
- Flu and Children—Children with neurologic conditions are more likely to become very sick if they get the flu.
- Key Findings—Vision and hearing impairment co-occuring with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Autism Training—Training to help health practitioners identify autism and provide quality care.
- Updated Guidelines—Children can now be diagnosed and treated for ADHD from ages 4 to 18.
Developmental disabilities are a group of conditions due to an impairment in physical, learning, language, or behavior areas. About one in six children in the U.S. have one or more developmental disabilities or other developmental delays.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO