- Cerebral Palsy Quiz—How much do you know about cerebral palsy? Take a quiz to find out
- Cynthia’s Story—Read about Cynthia’s experience with CP.
- Parenting Tips—Tips for parents of children birth to 17 years.
- Flu Deaths in Children—Children with neurologic disorders at higher risk.
- Cerebral Palsy Data—1 in 303 children has cerebral palsy.
Cerebral palsy (CP) is a group of disorders that affect a person’s ability to move and maintain balance and posture. CP is the most common motor disability in childhood. CDC estimates that an average of 1 in 303 children in the U.S. have CP.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
New Hours of Operation