- You are at risk for DVT! - CDC has created a new tool about DVT.
- Women And Bleeding Disorders - Information about bleeding disorders among women important for early diagnosis and treatment
- Hemoglobinopathies Monitoring - Study of people living with a hemoglobinopathy diagnosis in participating states 2004-2008.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis—Slideshow on risk factors, signs, and symptoms.
- Vitamin K - New Provider Fact Sheet: How to Protect Babies from Life-threatening Bleeding.
CDC works to prevent and reduce complications experienced by people with certain blood disorders. Learn about CDC's work.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Blood Disorders
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO