- Highlights from Surveillance - Report on the Universal Data Collection Program
- New Sickle Cell Resource—Tips for School Staff and Parents
- Vitamin K - New Fact Sheet: How to Protect Your Baby from Bleeds.
- Use of CT Scans in EDs—Diagnosis of PE associated with and trends in use of CT scans among patients with chest symptoms..
- Women and Bleeding Disorders—Living with von Willebrand Disease.
- Vitamin K Deficiency - A Vitamin K shot for children at birth is the best way to prevent this rare, but serious disorder.
CDC works to prevent and reduce complications experienced by people with certain blood disorders. Learn about CDC's work.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Blood Disorders
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO