- Women and Bleeding Disorders—Living with von Willebrand Disease.
- Vitamin K Deficiency - A Vitamin K shot for children at birth is the best way to prevent this rare, but serious disorder.
- Sickle Cell—Video: Education and Awareness in Your Community.
- Sickle Cell—NFL player Geno Atkins' story.
- Hemophilia—Video: How to talk to your friends about hemophilia.
CDC works to prevent and reduce complications experienced by people with certain blood disorders. Learn about CDC's work.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Blood Disorders
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO