- Emergency Preparedness—Emergencies and disasters can be devastating for anyone affected.
- Sickle Cell—Video: Education and Awareness in Your Community.
- Sickle Cell—NFL player Geno Atkins' story.
- Hemophilia—Video: How to talk to your friends about hemophilia.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis—Stories from real people.
CDC works to prevent and reduce complications experienced by people with certain blood disorders.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Blood Disorders
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
New Hours of Operation