Publications and Resources
- MMWR Articles
Measles-related articles published in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.
- Outbreak-Related Questions and Answers for Patients
Information about mumps outbreaks and vaccination for patients.
- Outbreak-Related Questions and Answers for Healthcare Providers
Information about mumps outbreaks and vaccination for healthcare providers.
- Fast Facts about Mumps
Fact sheet with information about symptoms, vaccination, complications, and transmission.
- Pink Book's Chapter on Mumps [498KB - 10 pages]
Epidemiology & Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases textbook.
- Surveillance Manual's Chapter on Mumps
CURRENTLY BEING REVISED
- 2009 Clinical Education Slide Set
From the 11th edition "Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases" course.
- Mumps: Questions and Answers[102 KB - 4 pages] Rseady-to-print version of one of the CDC-reviewed Q&A materials located on Immunization Action Coalition's website (www.vaccineinformation.org).
- Paperas (Parotiditis) - Las vacunas y las enfermedades que previenen
Spanish materials on mumps.
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.