Publications and Resources
- MMWR Articles
Mumps-related articles published in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.
- Mumps Outbreak Articles
- Pink Book's Chapter on Mumps[10 pages]
Epidemiology & Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases textbook.
- Surveillance Manual's Chapter on Mumps
Guidelines for those involved in surveillance of vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Mumps: Questions and Answers[4 pages] Ready-to-print version of one of the CDC-reviewed Q&A materials located on Immunization Action Coalition's website (www.vaccineinformation.org).
- Spanish language resources
- Paperas — información para los padres
- Paperas (Paratoditis), Medline Plus
- El sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola son enfermedades graves… ¡Proteja a su hijo[1 page]!, Immunization Action Coalition
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.