Publications and Resources
- Mumps: Information for Parents
- Mumps Feature: Be Sure Your Child is Fully Immunized
A brief overview of mumps, mumps vaccination recommendation and how to pay for the vaccine
- Spanish language resources
o Paperas — información para los padres
o Paperas (Paratoditis), Medline Plus
o El sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola son enfermedades graves… ¡Proteja a su hijo! [1 page], Immunization Action Coalition
- Mumps: Questions and Answers [4 pages]
Ready-to-print version of one of the CDC-reviewed Q&A materials located on Immunization Action Coalition's website.
- Pink Book's Chapter on Mumps [10 pages] Epidemiology & Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases textbook.
- MMWR Articles
Measles-related articles published in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.
- Mumps Outbreak Articles
- Surveillance Manual's Chapter on Mumps
Guidelines for those involved in surveillance of vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Page last reviewed: May 29, 2015
- Page last updated: May 29, 2015
- Content source: