Consumer/General Public Apps
The mobile apps listed below are oriented towards the general public and consumers, and are available on a variety of platforms including iOS, Android and Microsoft Windows 8. Download CDC's free mobile apps to your device today.
- Can I Eat This?
- CDC Mobile Application (Main Agency App)
- ALS Service Locator
- Healthy Swimming
- Ladder Safety
- Solve the Outbreak
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
- Preventing Chronic Disease Journal (PCD)
- Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System (WISQARS)
- Page last reviewed: September 9, 2014
- Page last updated: September 9, 2014
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media