Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) App
This application provides access to the complete array of publications in the MMWR series, which includes the MMWR weekly, plus Recommendations and Reports, Surveillance Summaries, Supplements, and the annual Summary of Notifiable Diseases. MMWR publications have been in existence since 1952, and today MMWR remains CDC’s primary vehicle for scientific publication of timely, reliable, authoritative, accurate, objective, and useful public health information and recommendations.
You can personalize your experience with features like highlighting, annotations, and bookmarks, and you can share the content with others via social media such as Facebook and Twitter. This application is a companion to CDC’s MMWR website.
Check out these features:
- Childhood and adult immunization schedules
- Latest news on important outbreaks
- Periodic updates on the current influenza season
- Updated recommendations for treatment of TB, hepatitits, and HIV
- Reports on emerging diseases and public health concerns
- Page last reviewed: March 20, 2013
- Page last updated: March 20, 2013
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media