MMWR Early Release
For the immediate release of important public health information, MMWR publishes some reports on the web outside of the routine weekly publication schedule. Reports published electronically or updates of those reports will be included in a printed issue of MMWR. Reports published electronically will be available on this page until they are included in a print issue. MMWR editorial policies are followed in the production of these reports. Submissions of reports for routine or emergent publication in MMWR should be sent to email@example.com.
February 10, 2016 / Vol. 65 / Early Release
- Notes from the Field: Evidence of Zika Virus Infection in Brain and Placental Tissues from Two Congenitally Infected Newborns and Two Fetal Losses — Brazil, 2015
February 5, 2016 / Vol. 65 / Early Release
- Interim Guidelines for Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus — United States, 2016
- Update: Interim Guidelines for Health Care Providers Caring for Pregnant Women and Women of Reproductive Age with Possible Zika Virus Exposure — United States, 2016
*Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 is needed to view the PDF files downloaded from this site. Click here to download a copy of the Adobe reader for your platform.
- Page last reviewed: February 10, 2016
- Page last updated: February 10, 2016
- Content source: