2013 Annual Summary
Launch Date: August 2008
Analysis: Content Syndication gives CDC partners the ability to add real-time CDC content directly to their web sites and apps. When CDC updates syndicated content at the source, those updates appear immediately on partner sites, ensuring that their information is as current as our own.
In 2013, there were:
- 8,316 HTML pages available for content syndication
- 1,238 users registered in the system
- 2 million page views of CDC content through syndication (in addition to page views on the CDC site).
The most popular syndicated page on CDC.gov was CDC’s CDC Did You Know? module from the Office of State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support (OSTLTS).
Top Partner URLs syndicating CDC content
|Rank||Partner URL||Page Views|
- Page last reviewed: March 5, 2014
- Page last updated: March 5, 2014
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media