Customer Satisfaction Scores for CDC en Español
CDC en Español 2014 Annual Summary
The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) scores are based on surveys which release data to CDC on a monthly basis. This allows CDC strategy to be fine-tuned based on in-depth on different segments of our users throughout entire calendar year.
Customer satisfaction with CDC en Español, as measured by ACSI, was 85 (out of 100) for 2014.
The following is a high level summary of the results derived from the questions and responses from our Spanish-speaking/bilingual users.
Survey results (sorted by highest ranking)
Who took the survey?
- Healthcare provider – 26%
- Individual interested in health – 21%
- Educator, teacher or trainer – 13%
- Student – 10%
- Public health agency employee or public health professional – 8%
- Scientist or researcher – 6%
- Safety advisor – 6%
- Other – 4%
- Traveler – 1%
- Business manager – 1%
- Law enforcement – 1%
- Journalist or member of the media – 1%
- Emergency responder – 1%
- CDC Employee, staff – 1%
Were they able to find what they were looking for?
- Yes - 68%
- Partially – 23%
- Still looking – 7%
Most popular topics users are interested in researching (top 3)
- Diseases and Conditions
- Workplace Health
How are they planning to use the information? (top 3)
- For my own health or my family's health
- For an educational institution or teaching purposes
- For a business / workplace
Top/preferred channels (top 3)
- E-mail updates
- Page last reviewed: August 17, 2015
- Page last updated: August 17, 2015
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media