Customer Satisfaction Scores for CDC en Español
CDC en Español 2012 Annual Summary
The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) scores are based on surveys which release data to CDC on a monthly basis. This allows CDC strategy to be fine-tuned based on in-depth on different segments of our users throughout entire calendar year.
Customer satisfaction with CDC.gov Espanol has increased, as measured by ACSI, from 84 to 85 (out of 100).
The following is a high level summary of the results derived from the questions and responses from our Spanish-speaking/bilingual users.
Survey results (sorted by highest ranking)
Were they able to find what they were looking for?
- Yes - 61%
- Partially – 28%
- Still looking – 11%
Most popular topics users are interested in researching.
- Diseases and Conditions
- Healthy Living
- Workplace Health
How are they planning to use the information?
- For my own health or my family's health
- For an educational institution or teaching purposes
- For a business / workplace
- For a physician's office/hospital
- For a school / class project
- For a public health agency
- Other, please specify
- For a research institution
- For a patient or client
- For my friend or family member (not living in my household)