For Immediate Release: March 6, 2012
Contact: CDC Division of News and Electronic Media
CDC Media Advisory on Vital Signs Report: Preventing Clostridium difficile Infections
CDC will host a telephone-only media briefing to discuss the new Vital Signs reports on Clostridium difficile infections (CDI), including nonhospital health-care exposures to the overall burden of CDI, and the ability of programs to prevent CDIs by implementing CDC recommendations across a range of hospitals.
Ileana Arias, PhD, Principal Deputy Director, CDC
Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. ET
- Media: 888-795-0855
- Non Media: 800-369-1605
- International: 1-630-395-0331
- Passcode: CDC MEDIA
Important Instructions:If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
A transcript of this media availability will be available following the briefing at the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov/media.
- Historical Document: January 9, 2012
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO