For Immediate Release: February 23, 2012
Contact: CDC Division of News and Electronic Media
CDC Telebriefing: Influenza Update
CDC will host a telebriefing to provide an influenza update, including providing recent information on influenza activity this season.
Joseph Bresee, MD, Chief, Epidemiology and Prevention Branch, Influenza Division, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Disease
Friday, February 24, 2012 at 1 p.m. ET.
* Please dial in 10 to 15 minutes before the start of the press conference.
Listen Only: 877-918-6703
Passcode: CDC Media
Important Instructions: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
A transcript of this press conference will be available following the briefing at www.cdc.gov/media.
- Historical Document: February 23, 2012
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO