For Immediate Release: January 10, 2012
Contact: CDC Division of News and Electronic Media
CDC Telebriefing on Vital Signs Report: Binge Drinking
CDC will host a telephone-only media availability to discuss the new Vital Signs report on binge drinking in adults.
Ursula Bauer, Ph.D., MPH, Director of the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
Robert Brewer, M.D., M.P.H., Alcohol Program Lead, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
Tuesday, January 10th, at 12:30 p.m. ET
*Please dial in 10 to 15 minutes before the start of the press conference.
- Media: 888-795-0855
- Non Media: 800-369-1605
- International: 1-630-395-0331
- Passcode: CDC MEDIA
Important Instructions: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
A transcript of this media availability will be available following the briefing at the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov/media.
- Historical Document: January 10, 2012
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO