This page is a historical archive and is no longer maintained.
For current information, please visit http://www.cdc.gov/media/
CDC Press Briefing on Vital Signs Report: Asthma Prevalence, Disease Characteristics, and Self-Management Education — 1991–2009
For Immediate Release: May 3, 2011
Contact: CDC Online Newsroom
CDC will host a telephone-only media briefing to discuss the new Vital Signs reports on asthma prevalence.
- Ileana Arias, Ph.D., Principal Deputy Director, CDC
- Paul Garbe, D.V.M., M.P.H, chief, Air Pollution and Respiratory Health Branch
Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 12:00pm ET.
Passcode: CDC Media
Important Instructions: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
LISTEN-ONLY AUDIO WEBCAST
This press briefing media will also be available via listen-only audio web site at http://www.videonewswire.com/cdc/79445/reg.html. We strongly encourage non-media participants to use the webcast.
A transcript of this media availability will be available following the briefing at the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov/media.
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
- Historical Document: May 3, 2011
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO