CDC 2009 H1N1 Flu Update
For Immediate Release: February 5, 2010
Contact: CDC Media Relations, (404) 639-3286
CDC will host a phone-only telebriefing to provide an update on 2009 H1N1 flu.
Anne Schuchat, MD, Director, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases
Friday, February 5, 2010 at 12 noon ET
* Please dial in 10 to 15 minutes before the start of the press conference.
Listen Only: 800-369-2145
Passcode: CDC Media
Important Instructions: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
LISTEN ONLY AUDIO WEBCAST
This press briefing media will also be available via listen-only audio web site at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=66085. We strongly encourage non-media participants to use the webcast.
TRANSCRIPTA transcript of this press conference will be available following the briefing at the CDC media relations web site, http://www.cdc.gov/media.
- Historical Document: February 5, 2010
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO