CDC Briefing on Investigation of Human Cases of H1N1 Flu
For Immediate Release: July 17, 2009
Contact: CDC Media Relations, (404) 639-3286
- Anne Schuchat, M.D., Director, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, CDC
- Jesse Goodman, M.D., Chief Scientist and Deputy Commissioner, FDA
- Bruce Gellin, M.D., Director, National Vaccine Program Office, HHS
Friday July 17, 2009 at 12 p.m. ET.
Listen Only: 800-369-2080
PASSCODE: CDC Media
Please call in 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the briefing to assure you are on the line at the start of the briefing.
Important Instructions: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
LISTEN-ONLY AUDIO WEBCAST
This press briefing media will also be available via listen-only audio web site at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=60657. We strongly encourage non-media participants to use the webcast.
A transcript of this media availability will be available following the briefing at the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov/media.
- Historical Document: July 17, 2009
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO