CDC Telebriefing on Investigation of Human Cases of H1N1 Flu
For Immediate Release: May 28, 2009
Contact: CDC Media Relations, (404) 639-3286
CDC will host a telephone-only briefing to discuss an update in the investigation of cases of H1N1 Flu.
Anne Schuchat, M.D., Interim Deputy Director for Science and Public Health Program
Thursday May 28, 2009 at 1 p.m. ET
Listen Only: 800-621-9582
PASSCODE: CDC Media
Important Instructions: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
LISTEN-ONLY AUDIO WEBCAST
This press briefing media will also be available via listen-only audio web site at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=59428. We strongly encourage non-media participants to use the webcast.
Please direct all media inquiries regarding the H1N1 (swine flu) outbreak to one of the following e-mail boxes:
- MediaOutbreak@cdc.gov (All print and web inquiries)
- RadioOutbreak@cdc.gov (All radio interview requests)
- TVOutbreak@cdc.gov (All television interview requests)
A transcript of this media availability will be available following the briefing at the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov/media.
- Historical Document: May 28, 2009
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO