CDC Media Advisory
CDC to Hold Media Telebriefing to Release
2007 National Youth Risk Behavior Survey Findings
For Immediate Release: June 3, 2008
Contact: CDC Division of Media Relations (404)639-3286
2007 National Youth Risk Behavior Survey – a survey of high schools students (grades 9-12) conducted every other year.
Howell Wechsler, Ed.D, MPH, Director of CDC’s Division of Adolescent and School Health
Glenn Flores, MD, FAAP, Professor of Pediatrics and Public Health, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Children′s Medical Center of Dallas
Veronica C. Garcia, Ed.D, Secretary of Education, New Mexico Public Education Department
Wednesday, June 4, 2008, Noon ET
- MEDIA: 888-795-0855
- LISTEN ONLY: 800-857-6625
- INTERNATIONAL: 1-212-287-1766
- PASSCODE: CDC Media
If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
LISTEN-ONLY AUDIO WEBCAST
This media availability will also available via listen-only audio web cast at www.cdc.gov/ media.
A transcript of this media availability will be available following the briefing at the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov/media.
- Historical Document: June 3, 2008
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO