Standard Methods for Molecular Epidemiology of Measles
- Standardization of the nomenclature for describing the genetic characteristics of wild-type measles viruses
WHO/Wkly Epi Rec August 28 1998; 73, 265-269.
- Nomenclature for describing the genetic characteristics of wild-type measles viruses (update) part I
WHO/Wkly Epi Rec August 10 2001; 76:242-247.
- Nomenclature for describing the genetic characteristics of wild-type measles viruses (update) part II
WHO/Wkly Epi Rec August 17 2001; 76:249-251.
- Update of the nomenclature for describing the genetic characteristics of wild-type measles viruses: new genotypes and reference strains
WHO/Wkly Epi Rec July 4 2003; 78:229-232.
- New genotype of measles virus and update on global distribution of measles genotypes
WHO/Wkly Epi Rec October 7 2005; 80:347-351.
- Global measles and rubella laboratory network- update
WHO/Wkly Epi Rec November 4 2005; 80:384-388.
- Global distribution of measles and rubella genotypes- update
WHO/Wkly Epi Rec December 15 2006; 81:474-479.
This symbol means you are leaving the CDC.gov Web site. For more information, please see CDC's Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.
Copyrighted images: Images on this website which are copyrighted were used with permission of the copyright holder and are not in the public domain. CDC has licensed these images for use in the materials provided on this website, and the materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of copyrighted images requires permission from the copyright holder.