Certification Protocol Helpful Hints
- Have you verified that you have the most current version of the protocol? Check the date. The most current versions are available from the Protocols section.
- Have you reviewed the Protocol Checklist in the protocol? Have you answered "yes" to each question?
- Have you included more than the minimum number of samples (>40 for certification or >10 for recertification) to avoid possible delays resulting from an outlier?
- Have you contacted the CRMLN laboratory that will do the testing? Are you aware of the anticipated turnaround time for your comparison?
- Have you sequestered sufficient reagents and calibrator (same lots) in the event additional testing or re-testing is required (e.g., sample distribution not met with initial samples)?
- Have you saved and properly stored an additional aliquot of each sample to assist in trouble-shooting?
- Have you notified your business office and obtained a purchase order for this work before beginning testing?