Scientific Data, Statistics, and Surveillance
Interactive Statistics and Mapping Systems
WISQARSTM (Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System) is the Injury Center's interactive, online database that provides customized injury-related mortality data and nonfatal injury data. This data is useful for research and for making informed public health decisions.
- Ten Leading Causes of Death and Injury (Charts)
Downloadable charts for causes of death and nonfatal injury and available in multiple file formats. The charts can be used in slide presentations, web pages, and print documents.
- Injury Data and Resources
Resources from CDC's National Center for Health Statistics.
- HP2020 Health Indicators Warehouse, including Injuries and Violence
Injury Coding and Data Systems
- Recommended Actions to Improve External-Cause-of-Injury Coding (E-Coding) in State Morbidity Data Systems
- E-Code Matrix
- Recent Estimates of the Completeness of E-coding in State-based Hospital Discharge and Emergency Department Data Systems using AHRQ’s Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) data
- Inventory of Injury Data Systems
- ICARIS-2 Public Use Data Set Documentation MS Word PDF
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC)
4770 Buford Hwy, NE
Atlanta, GA 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO